High Pressure Cleaning
External concrete and tiled areas are subject to build up of environmental soiling, mainly due to pollution and growth in damp areas. This build up is unsightly and potentially a real ‘slip & fall’ risk to staff & visitors to your site.
The most effective method for removing and maintaining these areas is with high pressure water cleaning.
What can pressure cleaning do for you:
- Fix those slippery surfaces which may become a risk for your staff and customers.
- Wash building facades and awnings to remove the soil build up (and remove graffiti where possible).
- Car park cleaning and degreasing.
- External pavement cleaning.
- Factory floors, where rotary scrubbing may not be sufficient.
- And restoring the safety of stairwells,
Duticall’s skilled team can provide a range of pressure cleaning services to suit all of your requirements.