End of Tenancy Cleaning
Moving can be a daunting experience, particularly when it comes time to move out of the old office and into the new site. Normally the person responsible for the move has enough to try and manage, with removalists to organise, communications to connect at the new site and the packing up.
The last thing on the list is often what needs to be completed at the 'move out site'. The degree of cleaning and restoration work required at the end of a tenancy can be varied. Some of the areas for consideration include:
- General cleaning of facilities including washrooms and kitchen areas
- Hot water extraction cleaning of carpets
- Vinyl floor restoration
- Tiled floor restoration
- Carpark & hardstand cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Rubbish removal
- Warehouse/production area cleaning
- Suspended ceiling cleaning
- General Repairs
Let the Duticall team relieve you of some of the ‘moving’ headaches.