We Always Want to Talk with Experienced Cleaning Contractors.
Duticall has a large number of cleaning contractors who are motivated to provide a quality service. Our cleaning contractors run their own business and are supported in key business areas by Duticall. We are a contract management agency, representing the interests of both contractors and clients. But before deciding if partnering with Duticall is right for you, you need to decide if:
- you would rather run your own commercial cleaning business rather than be an employee and
- Do you want the burden of looking for cleaning contracts and managing the ‘back of house’ administrative duties?
- How much time do you have for the following:
- finding clients
- communicating with clients
- organising your accounts and invoicing clients
- managing safety and other workplace regulations
- Do you have the skills to manage these things?
- What if clients fall behind in payments?
- And of course, managing staff (if required), sourcing and maintaining the right supplies and consistently performing the actual cleaning duties to a high standard
- We source contracts for you ( you don’t have to worry about quoting, you don’t need a Sales person, you don’t need to worry about Marketing your business)
- You decide what contracts suit you
- You get paid at the same time every month
- You receive financial statements from us, monthly, quarterly, annually (making it easier for BAS submission and satisfying your Accountant)
- You don’t need to chase payments from clients (we manage the Accounts Receivable process) – you get paid for your work
- You don’t need to liaise with clients (we manage all discussions with clients and provide feedback to you and also to the client)
- Duticall guarantee to buy back your contracts, if necessary