What’s happened to your office over the year:
But I have a regular cleaning service – why do I need a maintenance clean?
A regular (day to day) cleaning service is only part of the lifecycle of cleaning.
A well maintained property has a commercial cleaning and hygiene program which is made up of:
1. a regular cleaning routine (eg sweep and mop vinyl floors daily)
2. periodic cleaning (eg buff vinyl floors monthly)
3. restorative cleaning (eg strip and reseal vinyl floors annually)
As an example – why do I need to restore my office carpets?
Check out the picture of what has come out of this office carpet in Brisbane – some serious build up tackled with an industrial, truckmounted hot water extraction carpet cleaning unit.
Is this compelling?
What are the 4 benefits of maintaining your commercial property?
1. Improved workplace environment (Productivity)
2. Investment in the health and wellbeing of your staff (Less absence/sick days)
3. Reduce your exposure to risk (Improved hygiene and decreased risks eg slip hazards)
4. Improved bottom line (A maintained property needs less capital spend)
We have founded that office maintenance budgets have tightened over the last few years but eventually the cleaning services are required otherwise the impact on the 4 factors above becomes too great.
Before and After an office tile scrubbing service:
What a great xmas gift for your floors and for your staff!
With staff away over the Xmas period now is the time to schedule your cleaning and property services.
For more information on the range of cleaning and restorative services available for your Brisbane commercial property check out the Duticall Services page.
Alternatively, contact the team at Duticall who can happily provide advice.